It’s coming to the end of the semester and you’re yearning to be at home with family, friends, holiday decorations and home cooked meals. You’re probably tired of studying, tired of choosing A, B, C, or D, and most of all tired of sleeping in your drab dorm room. Lucky for you we are going to share a couple secrets in order to bring sanity and a little holiday cheer to your stressful last couple of weeks.
- The first thing that we recommend doing is to get a good Christmas sound track going; a little Mariah Carey, Justin Bieber, Amy Grant, N’SYNC, Backstreet Boys, you know the classics.
- Once the Christmas music is blaring make some paper snowflakes that you can hang around your room. This will definitely bring on the winter weather.
- Next step is to invest in a candle or air freshener that smells like the holidays; Christmas Wreath, Cranberries, Pine Cone, Cinnamon etc.
- We also suggest investing in a warm blanket that will keep you cozy while Mariah is blaring, candle burning and you’re simply living the life sipping on some hazelnut coffee. The perfect blanket will bring about the much needed relaxation that you deserve.
- A cozy blanket brings us to the next item- holiday coffee. Holiday flavored coffee will help to keep you awake for all that studying that needs to be done and the aroma will be sure to fill every corner of your dorm.
Use these tips to spice up your dorm room for the holidays. Happy studying and happy holidays!
Do you have any other tips for decking the dorm?